Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bad Wesley!

You'll have to pardon my lack of posts for the last few days.  Blogger and I are sort of involved in an argument, and I'm not winning.

See, here's what happened. On Monday, I started this long post of awesomeness about my job--some of the stuff Gavin and were doing this week, some of the tools I've come up with to make life with a willful four year old more manageable... There were pictures.  And explanations.  And a hyperlink.  It was basically the coolest thing ever, and it took three days.

And Blogger lost it.

Something happened with my internet, I think.  And even though I was hitting the "Save" button after every paragraph, it only saved the first one.  And then when I hit the "Publish" button, late last night, when I had FINALLY finished and was about to go to bed... Blogger refreshed to a blank screen with only my first paragraph at the top.

At this point, I did a *facepalm,* closed my laptop and, admitting defeat, went to bed.

Now, it's Thursday morning.  I have roughly seven hours before my best friend and her family get here (eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!), and the house is, once again, a disaster.  I. Don't. Know. How. This. Keeps. HAPPENING. I cleaned all last week!  You remember. I scrubbed.  I vacuumed.  I mopped.  This place sparkled. 

And now it's a horrendous mess again. 

So you see my dilemma.  I really want to work on the amazeballs post again.  But, I have more pressing issues in the real world.  Sadly, cyberspace is going to have to wait.  BUT, don't worry, I will write it again.  Blogger will NOT defeat me.

*sigh*  Now I have to go clean again.  If you don't hear from me by Sunday, send in a search party--I've probably been kidnapped and tortured by the dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment