Sunday, April 21, 2013

Holy Busy and Star Wars Pancakes

Oh my goodness. 

My blog has been so neglected this last week.  Between working a few twelve hour days, cleaning for another friend's visit, and I don't even know what else, this is literally the first time I've opened my laptop in a week.

So, my week in a nutshell:

Multi-surface Pledge, coffee, cover your mouth when you cough, Finding Nemo, bad dog!, take your medicine, sweep sweep sweep, grocery shopping, Veggie Tales, drink your juice, All Dogs Go To Heaven, coffee, no more zombies, I can't handle all this dirt!, coffee, Tom and Jerry, Tom and Jerry, Tom and Jerry, Gavin DANIEL!, the cat's trying to kill me, Disney Junior, Oh my God it's Friday, Croods 3D, clean like a crazy, coffee.

Now my friend Hannah is visiting, and we're totally being adults and making Star Wars shaped pancakes, so that's all I have time for just now.  But soon I'll be back with a for-real update.

In the meantime, here's a pancake Millennium Falcon for your enjoyment:


It's okay to be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment