Saturday, August 24, 2013

I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up to No Good

 

I don't know why I do this to myself.  I don't know what on earth possessed me to try to fix my blog myself.  Boredom, probably.  Mixed with a significant lack of caffeine.  And a toddler-ish "I can do it mySELF!" attitude.

But I clearly can't.  Do it myself.  So I've enlisted the help of my friendboss Courtney to help me get my blog looking the way I'd like it to.  Until then... Excuse the mess.  

I did manage to change some things on my own.  Like the background color.  And the font.  And that's about as far as I got before blogger and I got into an argument.  And I lost.

I swear, one of these days, you'll show up on my blog and gasp and go "Ohmygosh!  It looks so fancy!!"  And you will know that Courtney responded to my plea for help, and you will go to her blog and thank her for being so fabulous and fixing my eye-sore of a blog. Check back often to see when that glorious day arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment